Thursday 11 February 2010

Field Visit


For the being bad field trip, I would suggest a visit to Holland just because it would be fun to see my friends embarrass themselves abroad as opposed to embarrassing themselves in England, as they usually do... :D

Other than that, I figure that Amsterdam would be as good place as any to talk about what being bad really is. In the place where prostitution and drugs are legal, we can talk about how such activites are viewed deviant in other environments.
Here are a few basic facts about the wonderful land of Amsterdam...
...and I'm sure you'll agree that we should definitely take a trip there.

1 comment:

  1. I think a trip to Amsterdam is an excellent idea in connection to the topic 'being bad', however I suggested in my own blog: Camden Market in London. Although drugs and prostitution are not legal I am sure if we keep our eyes peeled we may be able to spot some there! I also think transport wise; London is more accessible and a little easy on our student pockets. Although both places cover ‘bad’ behaviour in different ways from drugs, sex and rock n’ roll be it legal or illegal!

    ReplyDelete