Tuesday 2 March 2010

Response to Herj Kaur's Blog on Smoking

http://voice-in-order.blogspot.com/2010/02/smokin.html#comments

I totally agree with the idea about fining. It’s bad enough that they feel the need to kill themselves but why harm the child... if indeed they're trying to harm it why not NOT get pregnant in the first place????

And regarding the images on the boxes of the 'fags'... I think there are a lot of strange people out there that are trying to 'stick it to the man' by smoking with the knowledge that there is a picture of their future on the box. As if to say...'yeah well... i can quit if i want to'....’I'm not addicted'... 'I’m sooo not going to end up like the picture on the box'...and my favourite... 'THAT’S BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED!'

1 comment:

  1. Precisely Ruge! I'm glad you understand lol.

    You have exactly described my friend, the one time she smoked a cigarette infront of me and I looked on the cigarette package and said, "Eww, look at that picture!" and her calm response was, "That'll never happen to me". You can imagine what I was thinking in my head lol. Quit while you're flaming ahead!

    ReplyDelete